Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Need

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was mostly spent watching the NFL playoffs with my husband. I love football, american football, and incorporate it into my stories any chance I get. I did get a little writing done on book 2, but writing on the weekends is never overly productive for me.

I did however, have a major break through this weekend. If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I've finally figured out a title for Finding Anna Book 2. My editor was bugging me about writing the summary for the book, but I was hesitent since I didn't have a clue about the title. Usually I work that in the summary somehow, but without knowing it there was no way I could. Turns out, writing the summary was what made everything click. As soon as I'd written the short summary, it was there staring me in the face.

So what is this title you asked? The second book in the series will be called Need: Finding Anna Book 2.

Hopefully I will have the summary and cover for you soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Need. Now I need to get use to using that one... no more "book 2" or "Slave 2"!!!

    I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete