Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The End Is In Sight!

This is going to be another update post, but for those of you who are waiting on pins and needles for Need: Finding Anna Book 2 you should like this one. I'm almost finished; at least with the writing part of the book. It's currently sitting at just over 76,000 words and I now know there will be one more chapter plus the epilogue. Who knows, I might even meet my January 25th deadline. (did you catch that that's tomorrow?)

 
One of the things I love about writing is that I'm along for the ride as much as my readers. Brianna threw me some curve balls in this book, but so did Stephan. He opened up more than I ever thought he would. You're going to learn more about Brianna as well as Stephan in this one.

The book is still currently scheduled for release in July. I'll have more details about that as the time draws closer. There is a lot of editing I have to do between now and then.

On a side note, my 3rd novel, Behind Closed Doors releases in 16 days (February 9th). To get more information about that book, go to www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/publishinghouse or to my main blog www.sherri-hayes.blogspot.com.

I hope to get posts back on track starting next week. Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment