For this week's blog post, I thought it would be a good idea to do some housekeeping. Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in a number of different directions, so I want to make sure all my followers are up to date and on the same page.
2) Facebook. If you are not following my author page on Facebook, you are missing a lot of information. I don't post daily on either blog, however, I do tend to post every day or every other day on my author page. I always post links there to guest blog posts I do along with updates on my writing. I also share reviews and other fun stuff when I come across it.
3) Twitter. I'm not the best twitter updater, but I do try and post important links there as well as blog updates. If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, you can do so at @sherri_hayes.
4) In case you haven't been up to date on my blog posts, facebook, and twitter messages...I've just completed my third full length novel, Behind Closed Doors. The paperback is currently available for pre-order through The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House, and the ebooks will become available on the day of release, February 9, 2012.
5) TWCS now has a Goodreads group. If you've enjoyed reading some TWCS books, chances are you may enjoy some other ones as well. This is a great way to connect with other the authors and staff of TWCS, and other readers. We have a 'if you like this book you may like that' thread, a review cafe, as well as an individual thread for each of our books divided by genre. If you'd like to join, go to http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/58876.TWCS_Authors_Readers.
6) There are only 28 more days left to order your copy of Season of Love, which contains a short Christmas story from me titled 'A Christmas Proposal'. The story is available through TWCS or Amazon.
I hope everyone is having a great new year so far. There are a lot of exciting things planned on my end including the release of book 2 in this series.
Happy New Year, and don't forget those resolutions. ;)