Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm late. I know...

but I have a really good reason. I've been writing!

Need is coming along nicely. I'm sitting at about 65,000 words right now, but there is still a good ways to go and my deadline is fast approaching. As soon as I post this, I'm back to work. Unfortunately, The Playroom post for this month isn't going to happen. I haven't had time to ask fellow authors to contribute and I haven't had the time to do the research myself. I somehow think you all would rather me be writing than researching a blog post, right?

Have a good day everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment