Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Slave, Mind Reader, and Blog Hop

I thought this was a perfect opportunity to sum up everything that has been going on and what I have planned.

Slave Released!



This past Thursday Slave was released by my publisher, The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House. I was lucky enough to receive my copy in the mail that afternoon.

TWCS Publishing House hosted a virtual release party for the four authors whose books released this past week. It was a great time, and we had a steady stream of people in and out of the chat throughout the day.

If you've never been to one of TWCS' release parties, you are missing out. Several of the publishing house authors usually stop by even if they do not have releases that month. It's a great way to have a relaxing conversation with the authors, ask questions about their books, and find out what's coming up at the publishing house. The authors also share teasers from their newly released books. Readers can get a taste of the authors and maybe find a new book they never considered picking up before.

Mind Readers

On August 19th, I will be over at the Mind Readers Blog doing a guest blog post for her Adults Ahoy series. The topic will be 'Modern Day Slavery'. A series topic to be sure, I'll be touching on both consensual and non consensual slavery today. Hopefully you will all stop by and not only check out my blog post, but also the other guest bloggers that will be participating throughout the month.
Blog Hop

With Slave's release, my marketing manager will be orginizing a blog hop in the near future. If you have a book blog, or you know of a blogger who might be interested in reviewing Slave, interviewing mem for their blog, or having me as a guest blogger, leave a comment with your e-mail and I will forward it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment