Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Revisiting Old Friends

If you're following me on my other blog, www.sherri-hayes.blogspot.com, then you already know that I've been hard at work again on Book 2 in my Finding Anna series while I wait for the second round of edits to come back to me from my editor for Behind Closed Doors.

This past weekend, I spent most of my time with Stephan and Brianna. The first eleven chapters are written and tweaked.

It was great spending so much time with these two again. I love the connection they have, and the way they relate to each other.

One of the things I've found in people not understanding BDSM comes in relation to the D/s. Many can't understand why someone would willingly give up control to another. What does the submissive get out of it?

 
If we take this question and apply it to Brianna, we find that she, in fact, gets a lot. In Slave, Stephan provides her with a safe place to live. He is her protector. Her shoulder to lean on. He makes sure her needs are taken care of while helping her to grow emotionally in an environment where she doesn't feel threatened. Isn't this what most Doms provide for their submissives?

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read book 2!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just finished reading finding anna it was amazing and can not wait for book 2 do you know when it wil be released and the name of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelic,

    I don't have a title for Book 2 yet. I'm sure that this will be one of the first places I announce it when I do. It's set to be released July of 2012.

    ReplyDelete