Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Need Available For Pre-Order

I know you all are super excited for the release of Need: Finding Anna Book 2. We are just over a month away and I can't wait.

The last few months I've been working with my editor to tweak and make Need the best it possibly can be for all the readers out there who can't wait to see what's in store next for Stephan and Brianna. It's been a lot of hard work but hopefully you will agree it was worth it.

We just put the finishing touches on the cover this week, and am excited to share with you.   What do you think?


For all of you who read Slave, you know Stephan and Brianna were left at a critical moments in their lives. What will she choose? Will she stay?  Will she go?

Need will answer some burning questions from readers, and hopefully it will leave you with several more.  I've been asked how many books will be in this series.  Right now the plan is for four books, one to be released each year . I know that seems like a long time to many of you but hopefully you'll agree that it will be worth the wait to see where life and love takes these two.

 Today,  Need ,  Finding Anna Book 2, is available for for pre-order on the TWCS website. This is for paperback only. E-books will be available for download on the day of release, July 26, 2012.
http://ph.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/books/detail/60

1 comment: