Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my Finding Anna series, and it's characters. I've developed it to be an interactive resource for my readers. Take a look around. Visit the playroom. Get to know each of the characters and even ask them questions. Above all...enjoy!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pre-sales start next week...

With pre-sales for Slave going on sale next week, things are moving full speed ahead. My editor and I have been working frantically to get through the edits and get Slave ready for its July 28th release date. Slave will contain twenty six chapters. I am currently working through the edits for chapter 18, and am hoping to finish going through the remaining eight chapters in the next few days. We've had a few set backs over the last few months, but it finally seems to be coming together.

Hopefully some of you have visited the playroom page on this site. Starting next month, I will have a new piece of equipment up there every month. Some will be sexual in nature, others will have a more psychological purpose. That section will be more about education than anything else, and I am hoping that people will participate with both questions and answers.

That brings me to my next bit of news. I have set up a formspring account for my readers to use in order to ask questions. Ask me anything my Finding Anna Series. http://formspring.me/SherriHayes Have a question you'd like to ask Stephan or Brianna? How about Richard or Ian? I am hoping to be able to answer some of these question on the blog itself in a sort of 'ask Stephan/ask Brianna' type format. You can also ask question about the playroom section of the blog there as well. Again, this is meant to be fun and educational at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment